Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A short aside from Schoolism

So, I've been at this for a couple of months and have so far spent approximately $1400 on schoolism courses. It feels kind of strange to talk about money so blatantly, but I figure that it's an important topic for you the reader if you're considering trying these courses yourself.

You're probably wondering "is it worth the cost?" "Are you getting better?"

So, I thought you'd be interested in some of non-schoolism work. This way, you can decide for yourself whether or not I'm improving.

Here are some life drawing sessions from the past week or so.


Life Drawing at Mighty Good Coffee ~Ball Point Pen

Life Drawing at Work ~Ball Point Pen

In fairness, I should note that I am not working on Schoolism alone. I'm also spending a significant portion everyday work on Bridgeman's Guide to Constructive Anatomy and Assorted books by Andrew Loomis.

No comments:

Post a Comment